This is a Rachael Ray recipe that I adapted based on what I had in my kitchen. I didn’t get a good picture of them but they turned out well!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup frozen seasoning blend (green peppers, onions, celery)
- 1 large egg plus a splash of milk, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups plain bread crumbs (I made them in the food processor with Club crackers)
- 2 tablespoons grill seasoning (recommended: Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick)
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Vegetable oil or extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Put ground beef into a big bowl. Put seasoning blend into a food processor. Pulse the processor blades to finely chop the vegetables into very small pieces then add them to the meat bowl. Add egg, beaten with milk, bread crumbs and grill seasoning to the bowl. Next, mix together the barbecue sauce, pizza sauce and the Worcestershire sauce. Pour half the sauce mixture into the bowl with the meatloaf mix. Mix the meatloaf together with your hands. Wash up. Brush a 12-muffin tin (1/2-cup each) with vegetable oil or extra-virgin olive oil. Use an ice cream scoop to help you fill meat into a each tin. Top each meat loaf with a spoonful of extra sauce. Bake about 20 minutes. Cut open 1 muffin to test that the middle is cooked through.
Modifed from Food Network