- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- Cooking spray (I sprayed the pork chops but put a little vegetable oil in the pan)
Lightly score a diamond pattern on both sides of pork. Combine sugar and next 6 ingredients (sugar through garlic); rub evenly over pork.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
From: Cooking Light